What you’ll learn
- Understand the Scrum framework basics.
- List all core Scrum elements (Roles, Artifacts, Events, Values) and explain their meaning.
- Point out the differences between the agile and waterfall approaches.
- Become a successful Scrum Team member.
- Avoid the most common mistakes and scrum anti-patterns.
- Take advantage of the practical exercises and tips introduced as part of the course.
- Learn practical exercises for Sprint Retrospectives that can be used in your team.
- Understand the Scrum Poker estimation technique.
- Approach the Professional Scrum Master certificate.